Thursday, March 26, 2009

3/27 : How we distinguish God's voice – Part 2

Dear Cornerstone friends and families,

Last month, Feb. 27, Fr. Marvin Deutsch from Maryknoll talked about how to listen the voice for God. He explained Kings (列王紀上) 19:1~15 to show us where Gods voice usually appear.
... After the earthquake there was fire - but the LORD was not in the fire. After the fire there was a tiny whispering sound. ...

He also explained John (若望福音) 14:9~31 about the holy spirits.
... I have told you this while I am with you. The Advocate, the holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name - he will teach you everything and remind you of all that (I) told you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid. ...



Vs.



He will continue on this topic and moving forward to how we distinguish God’s voice – Part 2 on this Friday March 27 night. It is a great lesson. Please mark your calendar and feel free to invite your friends to join us.
Here is our meeting information.
God Bless.


No comments: