Saturday, January 07, 2006

1/6/06 The Resurrection

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Happy New Year to everyone! Here is the information for the first Bible study gathering of the new year. Bible Study: Matthew 28:1-20, William will lead

I look forward to seeing everyone again after a long break. Thank you Tony for sending out the notices last month! Praise and thank God for keeping us and our families in his good hands till we meet again. As I'm catching up on the happenings, I learned that it has been an eventful few weeks. Let us all keep each other in our prayers that God's grace will strengthen us and his spirit will continue to move us in putting our complete trust in Him, that all things happen for a reason, eventhough we do not understand it now. I'd just like to share a beautiful verse from Isaiah that I have found solace in over the years:

"My thoughts, says the Lord, are not your thoughts, nor are my ways your ways. As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high are my ways above your ways, and my thoughts above your thoughts." (Isaiah 55: 8-9) Connecting the dots takes time. Sometimes, it takes more than a life time - Till that happens, lets keep our Faith, Hope and Love high and find encouragement and God's peace through each other's prayers, kind words and actions.

God Bless,
Maria

No comments: