Sunday, January 08, 2006

1/8/06 New Year's resolution

Dear brothers and sisters,
It was great to see many of you at the Friday night meeting. For those missing the meeting, we look forward to seeing you next week. Maria will send out an invitation/reminder during the week.

At the following URL, you will find the "Bible reading" sharing I talked about during the meeting. I am sending this to everyone since this is somewhat related to New Year and may help in everyone's New Year's resolution. :)
http://www.blessed-family.org/
It was one of my first testimonies from 6 or 7 years ago, please forgive my extremely poor Chinese. My language skills are pretty poor, but God decorate the weak parts with His glorious deeds, so hopefully it is still worth reading. On the site, you can also see a few other bilingual Lent related articles on the site. Over time, I will try to put up our other testimonies that we have published over the years.

If you are interested in the books or tapes referred to in the article, please feel free to let me know.

May God bless us to be touched by Him,
+Tony

PS, Eugene and Jenny, please forward this to Lighthouse brothers and sisters as well. Thanks.

No comments: